- Students are asked to fill out the Virtual Commencement Form with the appropriate information by Friday, April 9, 2021.
- Please submit vertical, portrait-orientation photographs to be included in the virtual Commencement ceremony simliar to the sample below.
- There will not be a graduation fee for the 2020-2021 Virtual Commencement Ceremony. Any fees already paid will be processed through the Business Office and refunded to the student.
- To update a current mailing address, please submit a Change of Address Form.
- Official Mercy College Graduation Bundles will be mailed out beginning mid-May.
- The Commencement Ceremony will be livestreamed on April 23, 2021, beginning at 6 p.m. CST.
- To join our virtual Commencement Ceremony:
- Event Link: https://zoom.us/j/94264705189?pwd=YTd3aVl6d0JJc3JINXZjSjRKaDBQQT09
- Meeting ID: 942 6470 5189
- Passcode: 957105
- To watch our virtual Commencement Ceremony, follow Mercy College of Health Sciences Facebook and watch live.
Honors cords will be distributed based on the following:
Summa Cum Laude, BS Degree, GPA 3.8 or above
Magna Cum Laude, BS Degree, GPA 3.650-3.799
Cum Laude, BS Degree, GPA 3.500-3.649
Highest honors, AS Degree, GPA 3.8 or above
High Honors, AS Degree, GPA 3.650-3.799
Honors, AS Degree, GPA 3.500-3.649
Certificate Highest Honors, Certificate GPA 3.8 or above
Certificate High Honors, Certificate GPA 3.650-3.799
Certificate Honors, Certificate GPA 3.500-3.649
Commencement honors are determined based on past semester cumulative grade point average.
Your diploma will be mailed to you approximately four weeks after you have successful completed all academic requirements for graduation and any other college obligations, including financial aid exit counseling, account payment, etc.
Students who borrowed Stafford Loans are required to complete exit loan counseling prior to their diploma and transcripts being released. This must be completed at www.studentloans.gov